The word “Boss” has a lot of positive and negative examples associated with it. But we are here to change that. We are here to teach the truth about what being a boss truly is. We understand that everyone has a unique talent or skill set. So while changing the mindset of our students while developing different skills we will prepare them to be the best version of themselves.That’s why at LINKS CDC we teach our students about the real world because our goal is to prepare them for it.
Our Program is Broken Down into 5 Steps
1. Who Am I ? (Personal Development)
2. Together We Are Stronger (Relationship Building and Teamwork)
3. Find A Need And Fill It (Finding The Right Business)
4. Closing The Deal (The Art of The Sale)
5. Follow Through ( Bossing Up by using what you learned to make your vision a reality)
What Will you learn from the program?
- How to use your talents for profit
- Smart Spending
- Leadership Skills
- Personal Development Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication and Networking
- Importance of Good Credit
- How to get Properly Funded
- Branding and Marketing
- How to plan Events
- How to get Sponsorship's
- How to start a Business or Nonprofit
- How to create Residual Income
- And Yes you will have your own business at the end!
Are You Ready To Boss Up?
Would you like to be a part of our next course? Would you like our one day crash course to come to your school? Would you like to be a Sponsor?
A unique two week Summer camps for ages 12-18! Come in a teen and Leave a Boss! Includes Breakfast Lunch and a snack , Camp Shirt , 3 Field Trips!
$30 Dollar Deposit required to hold spot ! Book Now limited space due to covid!
A unique two week Summer camps for ages 12-18! Come in a teen and Leave a Boss! Includes Breakfast Lunch and a snack , Camp Shirt , 3 Field Trips! $30 Dollar Deposit required to hold spot ! Book Now limited space due to covid!